Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to Tax Brackets by Daniel!

If you want to know how tax brackets work, what they are, and what tax bracket you are in, then join in on the discussions I will have on my Blog. My name is Daniel and I'm just a regular taxpayer. One day, I sat at home trying to file/prepare my income tax and I needed to find out what tax bracket I am in. I tried the IRS website but was confused by lots of the publications they have on their site. So, I called my brother but, after listening to him talking for an hour and a half, I still did not find out what my tax bracket was. So, I decided to create this Blog so that people can find out about tax brackets without having to get lost on the IRS website or having to call their brothers!

So, stay tuned for more information on tax brackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment